Monday, October 4, 2010

Rub-a-dub-dub Three Kids in the Tub


Hello,

All is quiet in the house right now. But in order for this to happen, Hayden is playing Wii. Culley is napping. Hattie is napping-only because Kory is wrapped like a burrito on the floor next to her crib. I actually went out on the town and stocked up on yogurt, fruit, lunch meats, and pillows. Yes, you read that right-pillows. We seem to be attempting sleep on the floor these days so more pillows were in order.

As I have said before, Hayden and Kory are doing well. Hattie is doing well-except for sleep. Culley is testing us constantly and then when he gets in trouble says, "mama, I want you to be happy!!!" I tell him, "I am happy. I am not happy with your behavior. But I am happy!!!!!" (as I grit my teeth and sweat to death behind the scenes in pure frustration!)

Me? Yes, I am happy. I am still in great need of sleep. I am still longing for a bit more of a predictable routine around here. I love having a girl in the family though. Hattie is just a sweet baby. Thanks to my mom and Kory's mom she has a whole new wardrobe of warm and cozy clothing. We also have purchased a few things for her.

My favorite things?

Having three kids piled in bed with us in the morning. (as long as they don't sleep with us!!!)

Watching Hayden play with his sister. He is really in love!

Culley and Hattie (just as we thought!) fuel each other and they roll around on the floor, bouncing off couch cushions, laugh like crazy and basically cause all kinds of crazy stuff and noise.

In health news, Hattie will be seeing the doctor regarding her lip/palate on Oct. 28. I look forward to hearing what he says and getting moving on the lip surgery.

Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the smiles in the bathtub picture! Precious!

    Call me if you want to talk.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete